7th Annual e-Gov Africa 2013 Forum
March 25-27, 2013
Speke Resort & Conference Centre, Uganda
Entering its 7th year,e-Gov Africa is a series of events created by the CTO to assist African stakeholders in identifying ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness and transparency of governance through e-enabling. The Forum is acknowledged by all parties, including NEPAD and ITU, as the foremost platform in Sub-Saharan Africa for sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Governing E-Governance : Structuring and Funding E-Government Programmes
- E-Governance at Work : Theory vs. Appropriate Practice
- Enabling Technologies and Underpinning Infrastructure
- Designing a citizen-centric e-gov portal : Balancing the needs of centralisation and de-centralisation
- Online and mobile financial transactions : Developing a secure regime for digital signatures
The last day of the event will hone in on the application of ICTs for resolving the crisis of food security, particularly in the backdrop of famine in the Horn of Africa.
source : CTO
Publié le 11 mars 2013